- Oversees and/or performs inventory auditing.
- Print bin tags/signs and sees they are put out.
- Updates all store transfers promptly.
- Responsible for generating purchase orders for approved vendors.
- Resolves computer/printer problems with assistance from Information Systems staff as necessary.
- Attends relevant training sessions for computer inventory system.
- Responsible for training associates on computer inventory system.
- Completes Weekly Inventory Checklist and submits to corporate office.
- Takes responsibility for staying on track with personal development plan.
Like every Elder’s associate, the ICS should perform whatever task is necessary to ensure the store’s success. This includes basic tasks such as loading, sweeping, cashiering, etc. when necessary.
Depending upon store size, this position may not be full-time. Other responsibilities may be added to create a full-time position. In some cases, this might be coupled with another role, such as Head Cashier or Department Head.